First a few updates:
1. The Jets have announced major cuts to their PSL prices in multiple sections of the stadium. Somehow I don’t think this will be the last time this happens before the season starts. They are way off from selling them all out.
2. Remember Jets minicamp next Monday-Wednesday, including an open practice at the new stadium on Wednesday. Yes, I am pumped about my first trip inside the new building.
3. Pau Gasol can you box out Glen Davis? You are like 9 inches taller than the guy and we are all sick of watching him react like he has is one of the guys from 300 every single time he gets a put back. By the way, is there higher comedy in sports right now than a Rasheed Wallace reaction to a foul call on him? He literally runs around the entire court with the most ridiculous face…I can’t get enough of it.
4. USA! USA! USA! I am little pumped for tomorrow, I can’t lie.
Weekend Video Clips For Jets Fans
New segment here at TOJ, because even I can’t come up with 1,500 words a day to write about the Jets, only Manish Mehta can. Next week keep an eye out for the following:
- Interview with UDFA safety Donovan Warren
- Analysis of all the minicamp practices
- If you happen to make it out to The New Meadowlands Stadium, look for the two guys with Jets jerseys that have (http://turnonthejets.com) on the back and come say hi. We will be interviewing fans for new TOJ TV.
- A closer look at the Jets defensive line.
- A closer look at the bubble roster players who could make an impact this season.
And now to the video…
Vernon Gholston plows though Jake Long and hits Chad Henne…Unfortunately this took place in a Michigan/OSU game, and not a Jets/Dolphins game…But hey it is never too late to get started Vernon
Yea, you could really rely on this guy…
And, this was their first year in a new defensive system? Before they added Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson, Brodney Pool, and Jason Taylor?
You Have To Like The Confidence
Anybody who can dance like that clearly deserves a new contract
Nobody and I mean nobody throws snow at Shaun Ellis or this teammates without getting a snow boulder back in the face
Stay away from HBO Rex Ryan…oh wait, too late for that.
And for no particular reason…just because I saw this episode last night and it is a great scene