First a few updates:
1. Injury updates: Jerricho Cotchery and Brad Smith are listed as questionable this weekend. Don’t expect to see either of them in the line-up. David Clowney will start opposite Braylon Edwards, with Wallace Wright technically sliding into the #3 spot. However, don’t be surprised to see alot of Dustin Keller in the three wide set and plenty more balls coming his way. Obviously we all know Cotchery’s value, but don’t underestimate Brad Smith’s value on special teams. It also limits their “Seminole” package, since he is a big part of it. Damien Woody, Shaun Ellis, and Donald Strickland are listed as questionable. I would be shocked if Woody and Ellis didn’t play and would be equally shocked if Strickland suited up. Lito Sheppard will be in the starting line-up on Sunday and is listed as probable.
2. Look for Jamaal Westerman to be active this weekend. When you only have 4 sacks on the season and a guy who has one of them isn’t active, it doesn’t make much sense. My predicted Jets inactives this week…Jerricho Cotchery, Brad Smith, Donald Strickland, Erik Ainge, Matt Slauson, Marquice Cole, Ropati Pitoitua.
3. Make sure you check out http://greenrewind.com I recently did a podcast with Marty Schupak over there about the Jets/Bills match-up.
4. I am expecting to have an interview with David Clowney next week to post up on the site. Also, there is a potential interview with Rich Cimini of the Daily News coming in the future weeks. Finally, I am working hard to get a press pass for an upcoming game…we’ll see.
5. The Jets signed Danny Woodhead to the active roster today, which is an interesting move. We already know how short handed they are at receiver and maybe Woodhead will actually get some reps in the slot. I know he switched to #83 but somebody needs to tell the guy to switch to #80, if he is going to be playing slot receiver. The Jets also released backup defensive tackle Howard Green to make room for Woodhead.
Jets vs. Bills: Prediction, TOJ TV Episode VI
We had some technical difficulties this week, forcing me to put this up so late. We got some good stuff in the works for coming weeks and will really be trying to have these up first thing Friday mornings from now on. Here is part 1
The Song: Jason DeRulo – Riding Solo